Hi,

Hoss,
i was sure about the problem being at the comma change over the data,
and the trace
was obvious about that, and i think what Wunder have said it is 100%
the point i've looking for.

i should have said on my post that i'm mixing java apps and
internacionalization stuff it is an
important part of the front end.
trying to fix it now, knowing that is a locale problem (stupid me)

i'm using 1.3 and the XML response to searches from the web admin (as
i tried to 'silently' say),
of course, still shows the comma for the msecs.

thanks both for the quick response,

juan