: I may have not made myself clear. When I say keyword report, I mean a kind
: of a most popular tag cloud, showing in bigger sizes the most searched
: terms. Therefore I need information about how many times specific terms have
: been searched and I can't see how I could accomplish that with this
: solution....

you have to be more explicit about what you ask for.  I've never heard
anyone refer to a tag cloud as being based on how often a term is searched
for -- everyone i know uses the frequency of words in the corpus,
sometimes with a decay function to promote words mentioned in more recent
docs.

Solr doesn't keep any record of the searches performed, so to build a tag
cloud based on query popularity you would need to mine your logs.

if you want a tag cloud based on the frequency of words in your corpus,
the faceting approach mentioned would work -- but a simpler way to get
term counts for the whole index (*:*) would be the TermsComponent.  you
only really need the facet based solution if you want a cloud based on a
subset of documents, (ie: a cloud for all documents matching
category:computer)

-Hoss