> Unfortunately, the latest patch on that issue doesn't work yet (it should
> compile) as I am updating it to use Carrot2 3.0.  I am in the process of
> trying to get it working.  If you are happy with using Carrot 2.x, then the
> previous patch on there should work.

Hi Grant,

I also had a few spare cycles to get the plugin to work -- I have a local
copy (based on the current patch) that works and passes unit tests, but I'd
still need some time to polish the code, integrate with the build script. I
could try to produce a first workable patch (with tests passing etc.)
tomorrow evening. I hope we didn't duplicate the work too much...

S.