When we upgrade to the latest Lucene 2.9, I've seen a few issues so far that have to be resolved:

1. There is a new way to set constant score mode on prefix query. I've got a patch for this.

2. The Highlighter has a new API and the RegexFragmenter needs to be updated. I've got a patch for this.

3. LUCENE-1685 is going to cause another couple little breaks with the Highlighter - waiting to commit that shortly and then I will fix those as well. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1685)

4. You cannot instantiate MergePolicy with a no arg constructor anymore - so that fails now. I don't have a fix for this at the moment.

Thats all I've seen so far.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com