+1 - I'm not against knowing what the last rev upgraded to was - I also
think thats important. It just seems the Changes log should read what
changed from 1.3 or else its a little confusing. You could make another
argument with so many on trunk - but in my mind, the only thing those
going from 1.3 to 1.4 should need to worry about is upgraded to 2.9 -
not follow the whole dev path as changes invalidate changes. Not a big
deal if I am the only one that thinks that, just a thought. If we didn't
do it in general, it wouldn't matter if we didn't do with the Lucene
upgrade though.

- Mark