Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् schrieb:
These logs were added to warn us developers on some missing cleanups.
Doing cleanups in finalize() is not considered clean.

It should not cause any harm other than those nasty messages.

that's what I thought because I didn't experience any problems. But doesn't that indicate that there is a missing cleanup? And if it is not worth checking / changing then maybe the log level should be decreased to adjust in comparison to other SEVERE warnings?

It's just that monitoring systems will of course raise an alarm on SEVERE messages. And even if SOLR runs perfect these messages would give the impression that something's going wrong.

Cheers,
Chantal