On Mon, 9 Nov 2009, Chantal Ackermann wrote:

: > common pattern? ... do all of the people noticing these "POSSIBLE RESOURCE
: > LEAK" messages use rollback?  is there any correlation between how much
: > you use rollback and how often you get one of these messages? (even if
: > they don't happen at/near the same times)
: I just noticed that it appeared after a rollback and did not reappear when the
: index went fine. I can set up some test to make sure that (in my case) this is
: a reproducible pattern.

Chantal: any update on this ... were you able to observe a definite
corrolation between rollbacks and these warnings?

I've opened SOLR-1596 to track this even if it falls off of everyones
email radar.

-Hoss