: > eh ... agree to disagree i guess. it seems just as valid to say that
: > "UpdateCommand" -- what type of data does it update? ... or that
: > "RequestHandler" is ambigious because it can only handle "Solr" requests,
: > so it should be title "SolrRequestHandler".
:
: True! I guess it's just aesthetics. I can go either way, but I dunno. (and
: yes, just to be a pest, What type of data does that UpdateCommand update?)

Isn't it obvious from the context? ... Solr Data  :)

(i think that's the first, and last, time i've used an emoticon on a
lucene mailing list )

: You give a little, you get a little back. Maybe a compromise is to called it
: NamedListResponseWriter, b/c that's really what it writes, no? Naming can be

By that logic every ResponseWriter is a NamedListResponseWriter, and a
StringResponseWriter and a MapResponseWriter ... at a certain point you
have to just trust that people will read the docs, you can't encode every
bit of knowledge about hte code base into the names.

-Hoss