Le 06-11-06 à 12:50, Walter Underwood a écrit :

   http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterFAQ

I'm attaching the script I built with this. A few notes:

Well, I doesn't get the script...

I was very pleased with the Solr performance in my testing.
With our small corpus (65K docs) I was seeing over 240 qps
on my dev box (dual 3 GHz Xeon). I expect that it didn't touch
the disk at all, since the index is only 50 Meg.

wunder

Thank you wunder. It gives me a good idea of what to expect of Solr. I understand that performance change a lot depending of the context of execution. It's a good idea to user JMeter to get a performance report. I will try this.

Nicolas