Ryan,

Could you be more specific on your statement?

On 1/12/07, Ryan McKinley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I started using compass a few months back.  It is an amazing system:
with almost no effort, it just works.  BUT the showstopper (for me)
was that you could not easily update the index from multiple machines.
Compass lets you put the lucene indexes in SQL with JDBC, but this
felt wrong....  then i found solr, and it solves most things.

What exactly do you mean by "you could not easily update the index from
multiple machines"?

Could you describe you problem in more details (and possible workaround if
you found any) please?

Thanks,
Lukas