Ok. Thanks.

On 22/03/07, Mike Klaas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/22/07, Thierry Collogne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And how would you do that? Create a new index and point solr to the new

I don't think that is possible without restarting  Solr.

You could have two solr webapps, and alternate between to two,
pointing your app at one and building on the other, then switching.

Another possibility is to build the index on a master and use
snappuller to install it on the slave (I'll admit that I've never used
replication and so don't know how it handes the deletion of all
segments).

-Mike