On 4/26/07, Michael Kimsal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're (and by 'we' I mean my esteemed colleague!) working on patching a few
of these items to be in the solrconf.xml file and should likely have some
patches submitted next week.  It's being done on 'company time' and I'm not
sure about the exact policy/procedure for this sort of thing here (or
indeed, if there is one at all).

That's fine, as long as your company has agreed to contribute back the
patch (under the Apache license).  Apache enjoys a lot of business
support (being business friendly) and a *lot* of contributions is done
on company time.

Anything really big would probably need a CLA, but patches only
require clicking the "grant license to ASF" button in JIRA.

-Yonik