On 4/27/07, realw5 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I'm running into some strange results for some facets of mine. Below you'll
see the XML returned from solr. I did a query using the standard request
handler. Notice the duplicated values returned (american standard, delta,
etc). There is actually quite a few of them. At first I though it may be
because of case sensitivity, but I since lower case everything going to
solr.

Hopefully someone can chime in with some tips, thanks!

What's the field definition for manufacturer_facet in your schema?  Is
it multi-valued or not?

Also, can you try the python response format (wt=python) as it outputs
only ASCII and escapes everything else... there is an off chance the
strings look the same but aren't.

-Yonik