The Python output uses nested dictionaries for facet counts.
I read it online that Python dictionaries do not preserve order.
So when a string is eval()'d, the sorted order is lost in the
generated Python object. Is it a good idea to use list to wrap
around the dictionary? This is only needed for the fields, sorted
by counts.

--
Best regards,
Jack