first try it? which system u use?

if u use freebsd, just give up trying. it not fit for freebsd.

2007/6/27, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

Here is a puzzling one.  I can't get Solr to invoke snaphooter
properly.  Solr claims my snapshooter is not where I said it is:

SEVERE: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "snapshooter" (in
directory "solr/bin"): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or
directory

So I added some logging to RunExecutableListener:

INFO: CMD: snapshooter
INFO: ENV: MYVAR=val1
INFO: DIR: /foobar/jetty-6.1.3/solr/bin

This looks correct, and I can see snapshooter is there:

$ cd /foo/jetty-6.1.3
$ ls -al solr/bin/snapshooter
-rwxr-xr-x 1 otis otis 2624 Jun 20 02:53 solr/bin/snapshooter

So snapshooter *does* exist under /foobar/jetty-6.1.3/solr/bin and is
executable by everyone.  I've tried moving solr home dir outside the jetty
dir, but that made no difference.  I tried specifying the absolute path to
the "dir" parameter in the config for snapshooter in solrconfig.xml, again
no luck.

Huh?  Is this some new bug?  Has anyone seen this before?  I'm using the
HEAD.

Thanks,
Otis

--