data_dir is empty in my config. It hasn't caused a problem before but
could it have caused this one?

thanks,
Kevin

On 7/12/07, Bill Au <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That change doesn't have anything to do with where snappuller place the
snapshots.
Is the environment variable data_dir set up correctly in conf/scripts.conf?
That's where
snappuller puts the snapshots.

Bill