I don't think NGram is good method for Chinese.

CJKAnalyzer of Lucene is 2-Gram.

Eswar K:
  if it is chinese analyzer,,i recommend hylanda(www.hylanda.com),,,it is
the best chinese analyzer and it not free.
  if u wanna free chinese analyzer, maybe u can try je-analyzer. it have
some problem when using it.

--
regards
jl