Hello again,

So I've been concentrating on hacking the Util/Highlighting.java to see if I
could get it to output the results offsets I need to do the highlighting I
need. It turns out that this method requires that the field be stored as well
as indexed. I would like to be able to just set termOffsets and termPositions
and have that data returned to me when I do a specific kind of search.

I ended up getting very confused about the Request Handler plugin that I'm sure
will be the solution in the end; It just seems to want the search to be
performed again for no good reason, surely the term offsets are returned when a
search is done on a field with that data available?

Best Regards, Martin Owens