Hey hi...

Ya the content is generated dynamically from a database...but all data in
the xml docs(parameters in it) will have same structure as specified in the
schema..e.g all will have uniquekey parameter set as "csid".

I am adding particular case studies in my database with all information like
name, address...also tags. Then I want to search those case studies on the
basis of tags added. I have set up solr for that but I am starting it using
jetty server. I think I will have to start it thru tomcat itself.

Any quotes?