It should be easy to configure SOLR Schema, & use SOLRJ client; does not
matter jetty/tomcat etc.; stick with simple SOLRJ java client: access
database, generate SOLR document, update SOLR, execute query, parse
(SOLRJ->SolrDocument), generate content, etc... Much easier, scalable, and
more effective than XSLT (initial version of my website was Cocoon&SAXON
powered; it was ugly...).
www.tokenizer.org