I don't have the sources in front of me, but isn't there a setRows(int) method
that you can call before running the query?

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: oleg_gnatovskiy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 9:07:18 PM
Subject: Solr-J problem

Hello. I just started using solrJ recently and ran into a problem. I execute
the following line after creating a SolrQuery: SolrDocumentList solrResults
= engine.query(solrQuery).getResults();. solrResults.size() is always 10,
while solrResults.getNumFound() varies based on the query. My question is,
how do I get access to the entire result set? Why do I only get a list of
the first 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.