I am not getting 10000 records
I am getting  records from 10000-10010
So I need the top10010 records' *sort field* to merge and get final
results,just like the distributed search
the data to transport is about 500k(10000 docs' scores)
and the QTime is about 100ms
but the total time I used is about 10+ seconds
I want to know it really cost so much time or something other is wrong .