We do a similar thing with a no stopword, no stemming field.

There are a surprising number of movie titles that are entirely
stopwords. "Being There" was the first one I noticed, but
"To be and to have" wins the prize for being all-stopwords
in two languages.

See my list, here:

http://wunderwood.org/most_casual_observer/2007/05/invisible_titles.html

wunder