Hi,

I think Solr allow you to do asymmetric query processing and indexing.(*Not
all the preprocessing can be asymmetric - stemming, lowercasing must be
symmetric) To make the query work, at least you need to make the stop words
to be indexed and then the query should not do the stop word removal for
phrase search. (so the non-phrase query will get the stop word removal
effect)
Indexing is easy (if you not care your index size), but the query you may
need to do some research on lucene and even coding.

Thank you,
Vinci