On 24/03/2008, at 10:15, Christian Vogler wrote:
Ok, so, let's get started. I made a few modifications to SOLR-216 that fix some unicode and timezone conversion issues, and I can upload them wherever
we want to host the project.

There is at an outstanding XML unicode bug that was discussed on the list
about a month ago, so we could take a stab at fixing it, as well.

Best regards
- Christian