On 24/03/2008, at 15:34, Yonik Seeley wrote:
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Ed Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
AFAIK, no one has fixed the outstanding bugs and indicated it was
ready to be committed.

What is the preferred approach to fixing bugs in patches? Attaching new patches?

Yes, just attach a new version of the patch and describe what you changed.

-Yonik

We started the project on google code to do an independent module... that is so we can have version control and everything. If anyone more wants to join just send me their google account.

I at least intend to commit back the library or at least maintain the same license so our lib can become the official one in the future... but yep lets fix the bugs first and think about integration later.

--
Leonardo Santagada