Hi,

Need to optimize index created using CloudSolrServer APIs under SolrCloud
setup of 3 instances on separate machines. Currently it optimizes
sequentially if I invoke cloudSolrServer.optimize().

To make it parallel I tried making three separate HttpSolrServer instances
and invoked httpSolrServer.opimize() on them parallely but still it seems
to be doing optimization sequentially.

I tried invoking optimize directly using HttpPost with following url and
parameters but still it seems to be sequential.
*URL* : http://host:port/solr/collection/update

*Parameters*:
params.add(new BasicNameValuePair("optimize", "true"));
params.add(new BasicNameValuePair("maxSegments", "1"));
params.add(new BasicNameValuePair("waitFlush", "true"));
params.add(new BasicNameValuePair("distrib", "false"));

Kindly provide your suggestion and help.

Regards,
Modassar