I tried getFieldStatsInfo().  I got a stats of the stats with this method
(ie. sum (sum(count)) of all the group'ed results.  But it is not what I
want.  I want a list of stats (ie. sum(count), group by block num).  With a
debugger, I could see the information I want in this private object
response._statsInfo.

I could grab the information I want with response.toString().  That's what
I did and parse the string myself for now. :(