It's also intermittent -- I had to refresh 30 times before it would
happen.  So far it won't happen on back to back refreshes.  The shortest
gap between having it exhibit the odd behavior was 6 refreshes.  I spent
about 10 minutes just hitting the refresh button, and I only had it happen
a handful of times.

I'll see about getting a new version in place soon.  If it still happens,
I'll definitely log something in JIRA for it.

Thanks!

-- Chris