What are you developing a custom search component? update processor? a
different class for one of the zillion moving parts of Solr?

If you have access to a SolrCore instance you could use it to get access of,
essentially using the SolrCore instance specific to the current core will cause
the lookup of the file to be local to the conf directory of the specified core.
In a custom UpdateRequestProcessorFactory which implements the SolrCoreAware
interface I’ve the following code:

   @Override
   public void inform(SolrCore solrCore) {
       SolrResourceLoader loader = solrCore.getResourceLoader();

       try {
           List<String> lines = loader.getLines(patternFile);

           if (false == lines.isEmpty()) {
               for (String s : lines) {
                   this.patterns.add(Pattern.compile(s));
               }
           }
       } catch (IOException e) {
           SolrCore.log.error(String.format("File %s could not be loaded",
patternFile));
       }

Essentially I ask the actually core (solrCore) to provide a SolrResourceLoader
for it’s conf file, in your case you are just passing it null, which is causing
(I think, haven’t tested) to instantiate a SolrResourceLoader of the Solr
instance (judging for the paths you’ve placed in your mail) instead of a
SolrResourceLoader relative to your core/collection that is what you want.

So, bottom line implement the SolrCoreAware interface and use the
SolrResourceLoader provided by this instance, and a little more info could be
helpful as we can’t figure what Solr “part” are you developing.

Regards,

On Sep 9, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Ramana OpenSource <ramanaopensou...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to load one of the file in conf directory in SOLR, using below
> code.
>
> return new HashSet<String>(new
> SolrResourceLoader(null).getLines("stopwords.txt"));
>
> The "stopwords.txt" file is available in the location
> "solr\example\solr\collection1\conf".
>
> When i debugged the SolrResourceLoader API, It is looking at the below
> locations to load the file:
>
> ...solr\example\solr\conf\stopwords.txt
> ...solr\example\stopwords.txt
>
> But as the file was not there in any of above location...it failed.
>
> How to load the files in the default conf directory using
> SolrResourceLoader API ?
>
> I am newbie to SOLR. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ramana.

Concurso "Mi selfie por los 5". Detalles en
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com