Thank you for the inputs Jorge. Now i am getting the ResourceLoader using
SolrCore API.

Before:
return new HashSet<String>(new SolrResourceLoader(null).
getLines("stopwords.txt"));

After:
 return new HashSet<String>(core.getResourceLoader().getLines(
"stopwords.txt"));

I am able to load the resource successfully.

Thanks,
Ramana.