Hi,

I have 3 languages indexed in the same core. My core contains recipes with
seperate recipe properties on which I use faceting.
Example:
- property "dietary": EN: vegetarian, FR: vegetarien, NL: vegetarisch
- property "dish": EN: man dish, FR: plat principal, NL: hoofdgerecht

In my q parameter, I query the language: language:EN but facets return all
languages mixed up anayway.

Is this normal behavior and how can I get or filter facets in one language
only without splitting up fields or core?

Thanks!
Davy