From: davyme [mailto:meybosd...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 3:36 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Facets not supporting multi language?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I have no influence on the fields
that are indexed. The CMS automatically does that. So there is no way for me to
split up languages in seperate fields.

I can change the scheme.xml, but I don't know if there is a way to copy fields
into seperate language fields.

So if there is a way without splitting fields, I would like to know it.

Thanks!