Hi Team,

I am a newbie to SOLR. I have got search fields stored in a xml file which is
stored in MSSQL. I want to index on the content of the xml file in SOLR. We
need to provide search based on the fields present in the XML file.

The reason why we are storing the input details as XML file is , the users will
be able to add custom input fields on their own with values. Storing these
custom fields as columns in MSSQL seems to be not an optimal solution. So we
thought of putting it in XML file and store that file in RDBMS.
But I am not sure on how we can index the content of the file to make search
better. I believe this can be done by ExtractingRequestHandler.

Could someone help me on how we can implement this/ direct me to some pages
which could be of help to me ?

Thanks
Sangeetha