Hi all,

I'm working on updating legacy Solr to 4.10.2 to use schemaless
configuration. As such, I have added this snippet to solrconfig.xml per the
docs:

<schemaFactory class="ManagedIndexSchemaFactory">
         <bool name="mutable">true</bool>
         <str name="managedSchemaResourceName">managed-schema</str>
</schemaFactory>

I see that schema.xml is renamed to schema-xml.bak and managed-schema file
is present on Solr restart.

My Solr Dashboard is accessible via:
https://myserver:9943/solr/#/

However, I still cannot access the schema via API - keep receiving 404 [The
requested resource (/solr/schema/fields) is not available] error:
https://myserver:9943/solr/collection1/schema/fields

What am I missing to access the schema API?

Much thanks!