The first link shows how to create children with specific content, but
you need to use "_childDocuments_":... explicitly instead of the
"prices: " and perhaps add "type: price" or some such to differentiate
record types.

But I am not quite following why you say it will increase 50 times. By
comparison to what? How did you want the children documents to be
stored/found (in Elasticsearch or Solr)?

One way to think through this problem is to be explicit about what the
_search_ would look like and then adjust indexing accordingly.

Regards,
    Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart