Nice. Great help. I have added following fields to hold tokens.

<fieldType name="prefix_full" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="1">
               <analyzer type="index">
                         <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
minGramSize="1" maxGramSize="20"/>
               </analyzer>
               <analyzer type="query">
               </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

    <fieldType name="prefix_token" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="1">
               <analyzer type="index">
                         <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
                         <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
minGramSize="1" maxGramSize="20"/>
               </analyzer>
               <analyzer type="query">
                         <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
               </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

<field name="prefix1" type="prefix_full" indexed="true" stored="true"/>
   <field name="prefix2" type="prefix_token" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

   <copyField source="content" dest="prefix1"/>
   <copyField source="content" dest="prefix2"/>
I am wondering how can I extract tokens? I can see all tokens
http://localhost:8080/solr/admin/schema.jsp page for fields prefix1 and
prefix2 but when I query
http://localhost:8080/solr/select?fl=prefix1,id&q=prefix2:jun%20prefix2:jun to
get the content for prefix2, it does not display any content for prefix2.
Am I doing anything wrong???

- RB