It seems to be working now.

- I have increased some values in jetty.xml:

*<Set name="responseBufferSize">65536</Set> <Set
name="headerBufferSize">32768</Set> *
*<Set name="responseBufferSize">32768</Set> *

- And have left chunk size = 3000.
- But I'm not adding all the documents at the same time; instead items are
sent one by one to be indexed (it's either that or the jetty configuration
altered which is preventing the previous error from being reproduced).

Thanks everyone.

--
Cordialement,
Best regards,