Hi,

I am working on implementing Solr in my product. I have a few questions on
caching.

1. Does posting-list and term-list of the index reside in the memory? If
not, how to load this to memory. I don't want to load entire data, like
using DocumentCache. Either I want to use RAMDirectoryFactory as the data
will be lost if you restart

2. For FilterCache, there is a way to specify whether the filter should be
cached or not in the query. Similarly, Is there a way where I can specify
the list of stored fields to be loaded to Document Cache? I know Document
Cache is not associated to query. Just curious to know.

3. Similarly, Is there a way I can specify list of fields to be cached for
FieldCache?

Thanks,
Manohar