Hi,

This could be due to idf drift. I suggest you a simple and easy to understand
solution.

create an additional field, lets call it text_intact and use an minimal
analysis on it.
By saying minimal, I mean exclude stemming, synonym etc. Use tokenises,
lowercase and may be ascii folding.
Use this new field to boost exact matches. For example qf=text_current^5
text_minimal^75

Does that make sense?

Ahmet

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 5:01 PM, Antoine REBOUL