Thanks Erick and Toke,

Also, I read here <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCaching#filterCache> that,
filterCache can also be used for faceting with facet.method=enum. So, I am
bit confused here on which one to use for faceting.

One more thing here is I have different types of facets. (For example -
Product List, States). The Product List facet has lot many unique values
(around 10 million), where as States list will be in hundreds. So, I want
to come up with the numbers for size of fieldValueCache/filterCache and
pre-populate this.

Thanks,
Manohar