Erik

I have attached the screen shot of the toplogy , as you can see I have
three nodes and no two replicas of the same shard reside on the same node,
this was made sure so as not affect the availability.

The query that I use is a general get all query of type *:* to test .

The behavior I notice is that even though when a particular replica of a
shard is queried using distrib=false , the request goes to the other
replica of the same shard.

Thanks.