Actually, let me take that back. I seem to remember an example where
somebody used URP to do a pre-analysis of the field. That implies
access to Solr core. So it might be possible.

But I still think you need to review the business level issues, as you
are going into increasingly hacky territory.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Sign up for my Solr resources newsletter at http://www.solr-start.com/