Hi All,
   I am stuck at a strange issue, I have my custom Query Component that has
to load spring application context for some additional runtime filtering of
records.
   I have included my jars as dependency in solrConfig.xml, SOLR is able to
load my plugin but spring appplication fails to load with error.

This is how my solrConfig looks
  <lib path="${solr.solr.home}/mylib/myapp.jar" />

Following is the stack trace, any pointer of what is causing the issue

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing XML document from class path resource
[com/myapp/spring/myapp-spring-master.xml]; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[com/myapp/spring/myapp-spring-master.xml] cannot be opened because it does
not exist
        at
com.myapp.spring.MyAppApplicationContextAware.loadApplicationContext(MyAppApplicationContextAware.java:69)
        at
com.myapp.spring.MyAppApplicationContextAware.getApplicationContext(MyAppApplicationContextAware.java:48)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.CustomSecureQueryComponent.authenticateUser(CustomSecureQueryComponent.java:294)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.component.CustomSecureQueryComponent.doPrefetch(CustomSecureQueryComponent.java:67)

Thanks
-Hussain