:    I am stuck at a strange issue, I have my custom Query Component that has
: to load spring application context for some additional runtime filtering of
: records.
:    I have included my jars as dependency in solrConfig.xml, SOLR is able to
: load my plugin but spring appplication fails to load with error.

when you instantiate your Spring context, you have to make it aware of the
ClassLoader you get from the SolrResourceLoader so that Spring knows where
to find the resources in your jar.

first google result i found about specifying a classloader when
instantiating spring...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5660115/loading-spring-context-with-specific-classloader

: This is how my solrConfig looks
:   <lib path="${solr.solr.home}/mylib/myapp.jar" />
:
: Following is the stack trace, any pointer of what is causing the issue
:
: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
: parsing XML document from class path resource
: [com/myapp/spring/myapp-spring-master.xml]; nested exception is
: java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
: [com/myapp/spring/myapp-spring-master.xml] cannot be opened because it does
: not exist
:         at
:
com.myapp.spring.MyAppApplicationContextAware.loadApplicationContext(MyAppApplicationContextAware.java:69)
:         at
:
com.myapp.spring.MyAppApplicationContextAware.getApplicationContext(MyAppApplicationContextAware.java:48)
:         at
:
org.apache.solr.handler.component.CustomSecureQueryComponent.authenticateUser(CustomSecureQueryComponent.java:294)
:         at
:
org.apache.solr.handler.component.CustomSecureQueryComponent.doPrefetch(CustomSecureQueryComponent.java:67)
:
:
: Thanks
: -Hussain