SolrCloud is intended to work in the rolling restart case...

Index size, segment counts, segment names can (and will)
be different on different replicas of the same shard without
anything being amiss. Commits (hard) happen at different
times across the replicas in a shard. Merging logic kicks in
and may (will eventually in all probability) pick different
segments to merge, with varying numbers of deleted docs
that get purged etc.

The numFound reported on a q=*:*&distrib=false, or looking at the
core in the admin screen for the replicas in question and noting
numDocs should be identical though if
1> you've issued a hard commit with openSearcher=true _or_
     a soft commit.
2> you haven't been indexing or haven't issued a commit
     as in <1> since you started looking.

Best,
Erick