Hi everyone -

I posted a question on stackoverflow but in hindsight this would have been
a better place to start. Below is the link.

Basically I can't get the example working when using an external ZK cluster
and auto-core discovery. Solr 4.10.1 works fine, but the newest release
never gets new nodes into the active state. There are no errors or
warnings, and compared to the log output of 4.10.1, the difference is that
nodes never make it to leader election.

Here is the stackoverflow question, along with the full log output:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28004832/solr-4-10-3-is-not-proceeding-to-leader-election-on-new-cluster-startup-hangs

Any help and guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Darren