You can only put 2 billion documents in one core. This error message is the
clue:

Too many documents, composite IndexReaders cannot exceed 2147483647

You will need to shard the collection. You might have multiple shards per node,
but you will probably need 50-100 shards and lots of servers.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org
http://observer.wunderwood.org/