Hi All,

My master and slave index version and generation is the same
yet the index is not in sync because when I execute the same query
on both master and slave I see old docs on slave which should not be there.

I also tried to fetch a specific indexversion on slave using
command=fetchindex&indexversion=<latestMasterVersion>

This is very spooky because I do not get any errors on master or slave.
Also I see in the logs that the slave is polling the master every 15 mins
I was able to find this issue only because I was looking at the specific old
document.

Now I can manually delete the index folder on slave and restart my slave.
But I really want to find out what could be going on. Because these type of
issues are going to
be hard to find especially when there are on errors.

What could be happening. and how can I avoid this from happening ?

Thanks,
Summer