And FYI, out of the box with Solr 5.0, using the data driven config (the
default when creating a collection with `bin/solr create -c …`), /browse is
wired in by default with no templates explicit in the configuration as they are
baked into the VrW library itself.

But yeah, what Alexandre said - need to the <lib>’s included like in Solr’s
4.10.3 example collection1 configuration as well as the conf/velocity files.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>